We are a diverse Seventh-day Adventist school
offering quality Christian education from PreK - Grade 8
in the Rochester, NY community.
Watch Video About Our School
Our multicultural school family provides a rich experience for various learning styles and abilities!
Our staff is committed to the development of the mind, character, social responsibility, physical and emotional aspect of every child.
Our school is part of the world-wide Seventh-day Adventist school network. The Seventh-day Adventist educational system includes elementary and high schools, colleges and universities in countries around the globe.
The Bay Knoll Seventh-day Adventist School provides Christian Education in an environment where every child succeeds academically and spiritually.
The Bay Knoll Seventh-day Adventist School has been established to provide a Christian education primarily for the children and youth of the Seventh-day Adventist Church as well as for others who appreciate its values. As Seventh-day Adventists, we believe that Christian education includes subject matter, teaching methods, discipline, character development, and respect for the personal worth of each individual. Each student will be exposed to and taught as truth the Bible-based Christian beliefs and doctrines of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- To gain a growing knowledge of God as Creator and Sustainer of life...;
- To encourage students to assume a growing responsibility for unselfish service...;
- To assist students to acquire the basic skills of reading, mathematics, and communication;
- To enable students to develop critical-thinking skills and to make decisions based on moral and ethical values as well as on accumulated facts;
- To provide both social and learning experiences that are based on the use of materials and methods of instruction that reflect Seventh-day Adventist values, including healthful living;
- To provide an appropriate environment and encourage students to become intellectually curious through an educational program that challenges them to academic excellence within the parameters of individual interests, needs, and abilities;
- To develop an appreciation for an understanding of the Bible as the written word of God, an infallible rule of faith and practice for the Christian; to develop a personal religious life of Bible study, prayer, worship, wisdom, and service; and to develop a personal sense of mission for giving the gospel message to all the world in preparation for the soon return of Jesus Christ;
- To encourage students to recognize and to acknowledge God’s ownership of human resources;
- To assist students to develop an understanding of, and an appreciation for, the worth of all people.
Journey to Excellence video presentation
Hear from administrators, teachers, parents and students about the quality academics, strong curriculum and integrated spiritual and moral content of our school.
Windows users: click here for video
Mac version: click here for video
Bay Knoll School
Office Phone: 585-467-2722
Address: 2639 E. Ridge Rd. Rochester, NY 14622
School hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 3:00pm; Friday 8:00am - 12:00pm
Additional links on this topic: